Thursday, January 27, 2011

Glitchy new header

Hey. I was going to wait until it was 100% finished before I posted it, but I was too excited. My blog has a new header now, paying homage to the fantastic Japanese vegetable juice commercial Po Pi Po. I wanted the BG to be transparent, but I couldn't get it done without a halo. (If anyone can help me with this, please let me know!) Eventually, I want to have icons scrolling on either side of Azrael like in the commercial, but I can't think of enough things that represent me. (If you can think of any, again, please let me know! So far I have the Watkins logo and the Batman signal.) I also need to draw Az bouncing a bit at the end of each po-pi-PO.

Here's my old banner for posterity...


and of course, the immortal Po Pi Po...

1 comment:

  1. power mushroom
    batman symbol
    scott pilgrim head
    photoshop icon

    ReplyDelete