Friday, February 11, 2011

More calendar pages; Hack/Sprite

Well, here are two more pages for my 12-month 16-bit calendar, SUPER JONES. I decided to make the pixels bigger starting with these, and I'm revamping the first page I did to be on par with them, so look forward to that! Or don't. It won't hurt my feelings.

Anyway, these pages depict a typical brawling stage (which most of the months will be) and a motorcycling mini-game.



The guy shooting fire is the game's main villain, Mirror Jones. Check out this great fanart Jordan Bickimer did of him!

Also, I felt like doing something else just for fun and to practice spriting, so here are sprite renditions of Cassie Hack and Vlad, the heroes from one of my favorite comics, Hack/Slash. The new issue just came out today, so I've had it on the mind. Need to go pick it up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment